Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Love Pinterest

Pinterest is my favorite time waster.

I may never own a home large enough for a library, large mud room, luxury laundry room, deluxe home office, or a fabulous kitchen like these...


Source: houzz.com via Laura on Pinterest

Source: via Laura on Pinterest



And I may never bake Creme Brûlée or cook a 5 course meal but, there's a couple things I  have made. Check it out!



Source: ohbiteit.com via Laura on Pinterest





I enjoy the inspirational quotes and funny e*cards.







And browsing the clothing on Pinterest gives me inspiration to get my body back to the way it was 5 years ago.




I "pin" several things every day. I am thankful for the secret boards because, now everyone who follows me doesn't have to be annoyed by all of my pins. I have three secret boards. One is for a baby shower that I'm getting ideas for this spring. The other two are for Stuff and Unglued Market.

Do you love Pinterest? What are your secret boards called?

Do you want to check out my boards or follow me? Just click here.


Alyssa said...

I love pinterest too!! It's so addicting! (: Great pins you've got here! (:

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...