Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Five

Had a pretty great week. It was only three work days so it couldn't be really bad... except for the fact that the FLU is going around like crazy cakes! Yuck. It's spreading so fast around here so, I'm vowing to stay out of major retailers for awhile.

Here's a couple of the great things about this week:

1. It was great to chill at home over Christmas/New Years break with Bill and Whidbey.

2. Bill surprised me with a Kindle Paperwhite! I kept telling him that I didn't need a new one - I have the original Kindle and it works fine - but I am so glad he surprised me!


3. I did a little fabric shopping - this is one of my favorites


4. Bill and I started eating real food this week. We are eliminating processed and take out foods. This is one of my staple breakfasts - oatmeal with apples.

5. It's 2013!



Have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket
Unknown said...

OHHHH surprises are the best!!!
I love that fabric!
Great week! Happy Friday!

Betty said...

Good for you for eliminating processed foods! I'm doing something kind of similar...have a great weekend!

Laura said...

Stopping by for H54F. I'd be interested to hear what you think of the kindle paperwhite. Truthfully I haven't ever seen one so I don't know much about them. I also have one of the original kindles and I love it!
Gorgeous fabric! What are you planning to make with it?

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...