Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's FRIDAY!

It was another crazy week! I'm looking forward to a week of work. Just work. Plain old doing my job and that's it. Last week was filled with preparing for the craft fest and this week was spent getting ready for the employee party for about 160 guests. I have been busy planning a super fun party with my partner in planning - Josh. We've planned the parties for the past couple of years and this is our final year... or so we say. I am so excited for tonight! Next week will be a normal week - for the most part. I hope to get back to blogging every day again.

So, it's Friday. That means it's time to look back at the highlights of this past week.

1. Relaxation with my hubby. We went to Zero Dark Thirty on Sunday (before the Oscars). It was a fantastic movie! I highly recommend it.

2. Relaxation... again. It was nice to take a break from creating for Poppy and Pippa. I filled orders on Tuesday night and that's all I did this week with it. I have a lot of photos to take. In fact, I tried to take photos after work on Tuesday but, Whidbey wasn't making it easy so I gave up. He loves to lay right where I need to take photos. It's ok though because he's adorable!

3. Six of the Seven Early Childhood bills passed in North Dakota. There's a lot of work to be done before everything is all said and done. I have a trip to the state capital to testify planned. I'm passionate about offering high quality early childhood education where I work and I am passionate about making sure it's available in the rest of the state.

4. I purchased a new dress from LOFT for the employee appreciation party tonight. I love it!
What do you think?

5. It's Friday. Whew.


Erin said...

Love love love that dress!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...