Monday, March 4, 2013

It's the Little Things...

I've been a busy bee the last two weekends so, when I had the chance to sit down and clean off my desk and organize my drawers I was so excited. Yes, excited. I love organizing. It has a calming effect on me. You'd think my entire house was organized wouldn't you? Nope. It's not. Ever since I began the adventure with Poppy and Pippa my weekends have pretty much been planned out for me. Work, work, and more work. I used to use my weekends to organize and re-organize.

My husband even commented the other day that we've switched roles. He's the cleaner and I'm the mess maker. I really need to work on that but, for now, I get to show off my clean desk. I should've taken a before picture - Just know that this desk was piled with bins and boxes from the craft fest.

Now, it's all put away and organized.

Take a gander at these organized drawers!


Check out all of the new items I listed in the shop. I believe I took over 600 photos and edited them this weekend.

Betty said...

Nice work! And I love that feeling of being well organized too. ;)

Bev said...

check out those neato-burrito drawers!!! I guess when you're a crafter like yourself, you need some organization in your life!! LOVE it goooorl!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...