Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Diary of a Former Skinny Girl

{ via }

When I saw this on Pinterest I knew I had to post it here. Think back. Do you remember a time when you weighed less than you do now but, thought you were fat? Yeah, we've all been there. When I saw this - it got me thinking about when I was skinny...

I remember being so skinny growing up that the doctor said I had to drink protein shakes to put weight on my body. I think the shakes finally kicked in - about 20 years too late!

I remember being so skinny that I couldn't find any clothes to fit my super skinny waist.

I remember being so skinny that I couldn't sit on anyone's lap because my butt was so bony.

I remember being so skinny that you could see every vertebrae on my back and my hip bones stuck out.

I remember being so skinny that I never thought I would EVER gain weight. EVER. When I was 25 and a size 2 I thought I had made it to adulthood with a good body.

I remember when I could a row of Oreos. With no consequence.

{via}

Those were the good old days.

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...