Friday, April 5, 2013

The Friday Five

Nothing from my past week to share.

In fact, I'm kind of sick of trying to figure out things to post from the past week. Not every week has five things to share and to prevent myself from feeling lame I decided to change it up a bit.

Every Friday I'm going to post 5 things.

That have nothing to do with my week.

My first **The Friday Five** are some super cute DIY projects I found on Pinterest.
{links to each project are below}

1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.



Anonymous said...

Stopping by from High Five for Friday...

I have most of those pinned on Pinterest, too. Love 'em. I mean, an upside down trashcan as an end table...does it get any cheaper and cuter than that?

Ashley @ embracing the everyday said...

I feel the same way! I'm a really boring person & I'm usually searching to find 5 things to write about! I love all of these crafts...especially the gold polka dot mugs!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...