Monday, April 8, 2013

What....Where...huh?

I think I'm losing it. I mean really losing it.

Example one:
How many times can one person slice off a "few" layers of skin on "her" finger before "she" learns how to use an exacto knife? Let's just say it's been more than two but less than five times.
ouch.

Example two:
Last night (while my husband prepared supper) I walked into the kitchen and the water was running. I asked him why the water was running - to which he replied - you turned it on. Yes. I turned it on. No. I have no memory of that action whatsoever.

Example three:
This morning I got into my car - as I sat there looking through my keys I swear I couldn't find the key for my car! I looked through them twice before I remembered that my key folds up so it looks like my old auto-start. Seriously. Re-donk. 

Wow.

And i'm only 36.

I don't even want to know me when i'm 50.


Don't forget to visit Poppyandpippa.com and take 
advantage of this great Spring Sale!






previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...