Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Diary of a Former Skinny Girl

As you know, I hate to exercise. I've gotten great at bitching and complaining about anything active.

That is until recently. The last week in March to be exact. If you follow me you know I have found my love for water exercise.

I know what you're thinking when I say "water exercise." You're thinking of a bunch of old ladies bobbing up and down in the pool slowly moving from side to side. Well, you're dead wrong. What hydro power is is basically amped up "on land" aerobics but with the resistance of water. It's crazy hard. But makes me feel crazy good.

I always thought I hated to exercise.
I thought I was too lazy to even give it a try.
I thought I was too embarrassed to workout in front of other people.

What I discovered is - if you change the way you think, all of the negitive "I can't do it" thoughts - they quickly leave your mind. Now, I look forward to working out and being embarassed is a state of mind. If I can work out in front of others in a swim suit when I need to lose 30 pounds - anyone can do it. You just need to change the way you THINK.


How are you going to change your mind - world? Have you done it recently?

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...