Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Work in Progress

My home office has been a work in progress since last spring. Meaning May 2012. You wouldn't think it would take that long to complete one room. Well, it can and it's not even done yet.

This is what it looked like May 2012.
Simple AND clean.
You can read about it here.

This is what my office looks like now.
June 2013
A couple of changes.

A better light - Ottlite - I love it. 

A better chair - Herman Miller Aeron Chair - I love it more than any chair I've ever sat in. I could sit in it and work for hours and I do. (I did not purchase this chair!! Way too expensive for me.)

And a little more decoration on the wall. I added embroidery hoops with some of my favorite fabrics.

I'd been searching for the perfect "artwork" to put on that wall space when I found this inspiration on Pinterest.

{here}

{here}

Someday I might even show you the other side of the room. 

For now, Enjoy your Day!


previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...