Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Who Got Me Sick?

Isn't it funny how when you get sick you always blame another person...or the grocery store? I have a sore throat and I was looking to blame someone. In all actuality does it really matter who got me sick? Nope. Does it make me feel better to blame someone? Yup.

I hear it all of the time when someone gets sick - they always say it's so and so's fault. Never taking the blame on themselves.  I've always wondered why we need to blame someone for our illnesses. It's not like a person is going to plan revenge on the person who "gave" them a virus. It's not like you think to yourself - "just wait until I get sick next time, they're really in for it! I'm going to lick their phone!"

Yeah, no.

Anywho, I'm sick. Well, not really full blown sick...yet. I'm fighting off a sore throat with Elderberry, Vit. D, Echinacea with Goldenseal, sleep, and lots and lots of water. I'm hoping all of my efforts pay off.


It's not really pizza day at school. I just have to work. But, that's how I feel. 
I CAN'T BE SICK TODAY! Because I have to do so many things.




previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...