Tuesday, June 11, 2013

*Draft*

As I'm getting back into blogging again I was looking through my visitor stats and previous posts. I have published 297 posts. Who would've thunk that I had that much to share!? I also have 32 drafts. I love looking through the draft titles and wonder what I was thinking at the time. Most of the drafts have nothing but a title. Nothing else. Just a title.

Here are a few *drafts*
Follow Me - 
um, I believe this one is about Bloglovin'

Peeps I Love - 
This is from the Blog every day in May challenge that I didn't complete.

Blah - 
I'm thinking this one has to do with the crappy weather. 
Yeah, I'm sure you really wanted to hear about crappy weather!

New Exercise - 
Not sure where I was going with this one...

Lunch - 
Oh sounds so exciting.

In My Opinion - 
another link up that I never followed through with -

Misc. -
 Another fascinating title.

Cat Crack -
 haha - I remember this one. It was about Whidbey's favorite treat. 
Yup. Another post for the masses.

Nails, Nails, Nails - 
Let me guess... this was going to be about my nails!

DIY Goals -
Pretty sure those goals were never accomplished - the draft is from last July.

Funk -
Not sure this is about music. Probably about the weather again. Ugh.

Sometimes I wish -
Sometimes I wish I had good ideas that people actually wanted to read about...
there's actually nothing written in the "body" of this post.

It's so interesting to see what I was thinking about a year ago. I think what it shows me is that I have trouble following through with things. What's funny is that I'm not that way in real life. Sure, I start projects at home and it takes me a while to finish but, I always finish. At work - I finish everything I start. I'm sure I forget about things I've started from time to time but, for the most part I think I follow through.

I guess we'll see what kind of draft titles I have a year from now. Who knows, they might be even more fascinating that Cat Crack.

Enjoy your Day!

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...