Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Two!

It was two years ago that Poppy and Pippa was born! I can't believe it's been two years. You know what they say - time flies when you're having fun! Not to toot my own horn but, I'm darn proud of myself for how far I've taken this little hobby of mine.

I love looking back at the sold items from when the Etsy shop opened. You can clearly see how the shop and items have changed.

This is one of the first items I took photos of and listed. So. Much. Color. WOW, that's a busy photo!

I moved on from the scrapbook paper background to items on a book. {Very fancy...}

Then I went back to scrapbook paper. At least this one was a little more subdued.

Before I had product cards I used card stock.

That first year was really trial and error. I learned a lot! As you can see, quite a few of those first items were pre-made scrapbook items that were purchased and changed into clips / headbands. I'm proud to say that 99% of what is listed in my shop now is all handmade by me! 

I still have a few button accents on clips but, that's it! Here's an example:
(purchase here)

I love this Poppy and Pippa journey and all of the support I've received from customers, friends, and family. So, how about we celebrate with a little discount? Here you go!







previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...