Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's Been Awhile.

You probably think that I have a very exciting life because I haven't blogged for awhile. Unfortunately, you're wrong. Not much excitement here.

But, I have been a busy little sewer. I have been sewing up a storm and I love it! I'm working on all sorts of clutches and makeup bags. I even have two wedding orders!! For one of them I am making 11 clutches! ELEVEN! That's nuts-o!

I'm so happy at where this little business of mine is going!

So, I've been busy working on Poppy and Pippa....

What else is new?

Bill and I are working on saving money so, we made some changes.

Cancelled cable

We have an Apple TV and are able to get Hulu (super cheap) and Netflix (also super cheap) and Amazon (prime membership) as well as watch pretty much everything we want online. It's fantastic!


Cancelled my People Magazine subscription
Cancelled my Real Simple subscription
Cancelled my gym membership for the summer
Cancelled my monthly shipment of Zevia
Bill also made sacrifices...

And

I haven't purchased nail polish in about a MONTH! I'm trying really hard not to spend money on frivolous items. And you know what? I don't miss cable, or the magazines, or the gym! I miss the Zevia because it's just so delicious!


Whidbey and Willa are as adorable as ever. Willa decided to take a little swim in the toilet the other night. Boy, was Bill pissed at me! You'd think that I purposely put her in the toilet. I guess it was my fault the toilet lid was up. Not sure what I was thinking by not putting it back down. Oh well, she survived and seems fine to me :)

Well, that's a little sneak peek into what's been happening in my life lately. What's up with you?



Michelle said...

We cancelled our cable too last month! And we don't miss it either. It seems like a lot of people have been doing that, and I think it's great. Cable is way too expensive when you can watch it all online anyway.

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...