Monday, August 13, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Write Random.

This weekend was filled with love.

Nothing better than spending the day with three wonderful ladies! We took a road trip to a former teacher's wedding. It was so much fun spending time with these gals. We haven't all worked together as a team for about five years but, when we get together it's like no time has passed at all. I guess that's what happens when you work together for eight years. I love these ladies.



They had a candy bar.

These two were made for each other. They have a perfect love. (pretend it's not blurry)

The team back together! These ladies are the best! (took only one shot and my eyes are squinty!!)

Saturday was filled with joy and reminiscing.

Sunday was filled with work...

I'm going to be a part of a Junk Market. My first "craft fair" experience. It was estimated that 3000 people attended the last one. Ahhhhh! I am so nervous. I worked about 10 hours creating more product for my table. Lots of blooms of all sizes were made. Only poked myself with a needle a handful of times. I see that as success.

Today my hands feel arthritic.

I imagine I will share the continued preparation over the coming weeks. I can't wait!

Linking up with Carissa from Lowercase Letters.
miscellany monday at lowercase letters
Kimberly said...

I love to go to weddings. Love her dress.

Jennifer said...

Good luck at your first show! I just participated at my very first craft show over the weekend -- it was a TON of work and stress, but so amazing to be a part of a big community of creative people.

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...